5 Guidelines For Creating A Project Management Dissertation Cover Page
A dissertation is a type of scholarly writing prepared by the college students to get a particular diploma or a degree from a university. These are comparatively lengthier essay writing and are academic oriented based on a specific subject or a theme. Preparing a term paper requires more attention than writing a descriptive essay or any other form of article. There are certain guidelines and rules set by the concerned universities and the students need to follow them strictly. A term paper on project management includes complete analysis, statistical study, experimentation and conclusion of a particular topic an elaborated manner
Importance of cover page in your project management term paper
Your cover page reveals the topic or the subject you are analyzing and it gives an overall idea of your research to the readers. It should be created in an artistic but formal way which satisfies the guidelines set by your university. Proper editing styles, formatting methods should be neatly incorporated in the cover page. Usually a typical cover page of a research paper includes the following factors:
- Name of the institution/ college
- Course title/ branch
- Title of the term paper
- Student name
- Submission date, students register number,
- Name of the supervisor
- Student statement/declaration
Guidelines for creating a project management dissertation cover page:
The basic guidelines of creating an efficient cover page for project management term paper is provided below, the editing and formatting styles must be performed based on the university standards.
- Consulting your staff advisor is the first step before creating the cover page for your term paper. Know about the allowed styles, formatting details etc and get a basic idea about the structure.
- Including the symbol or logo of your academic institution or the university logo is mandatory as far as the term paper is concerned.
- The important details such as title of the term paper, institution name etc must be bolded and must be centrally aligned on your cover page .
- Personal details such as student name, ID card number or register number, year of submission and date, and the name of your staff advisor should be typed in a separate table and should be placed under the title card of your research paper.
- The student’s declaration part or the statement section must be aligned on the bottom of the cover page and it should be centrally aligned or right aligned base on the university format.