The 18 Most Interesting Dissertation Topics In Architecture
Architecture is a mix of art and science that brings us the means of comfortable living, along with inspiration and aesthetic admiration. A good architect should have both strong engineering skills and a developed sense of beauty. If you are studying architecture and have to prepare a dissertation, you have a lot of promising topics to choose from. The following list of the 18 most interesting dissertation ideas is designed in order to help you get started:
- Climate change: effects on existing projects and impacts on future ones.
- The gothic style in architecture: examples of the modern renovation.
- A self-sustaining urban ecosystem: a dream or the near future?
- New materials: new possibilities for an architect.
- 3D printing: a great possibility for research and innovation in a construction industry.
- Biomaterials in architecture: limitless application possibilities.
- Using the water surface: the future of marine architecture.
- Modern perception of landscape design: fresh ideas and useful solutions.
- Soil analysis: how to use new technologies to build safely?
- Natural surrounding: improving a landscape vs. fitting a building into it.
- Building outside Earth: buildings to live, grow food, and store supplies.
- New technologies in architecture: how digital applications help solve real issues.
- Religious building styles: a comparison between churches, mosques, and temples.
- Eye-catching constructions in big cities as symbols of the modern era.
- Scandinavian architecture: buildings as true symbols of progress.
- Solar energy and buildings: does the solar panels look fashionable?
- Family houses: energy-efficiency as a current trend.
- Low-cost housing: affordable solutions.
Choosing the topic that interests you and meets the requirements of your supervisor takes some time. You can modify any of the ideas mentioned earlier or brainstorm new topics with your friends. However, keep in mind that you need to find enough material to write a strong dissertation. In other words, you should do some preliminary study before starting writing the assignment.
If you have questions about the paper requirements, do not hesitate to consult your professor. It is also recommended to visit him or her to approve your research question. You can also search for the assistance of an online writing agency whose professional writers will provide you with valuable advice, write some sections for you, and proofread the dissertation carefully.
Take your time to select a company that provides a wide range of services and has a good reputation. Look at this company, ask questions, and get the necessary help online.