Interesting Thesis Topics In Economics: 20 Good Suggestions
When you are choosing a good and interesting thesis topic in economics, you are not limited by practically anything. You can write about numerous spheres of economics, their development and evolution under one condition: they should already be researched, and this research should be published in related journals, reference books, monographs, etc. You cannot write a project of this kind without a significant and reliable scientific base.
That’s why you should choose a problem that has already been researched but add your own novel look at it. It will determine the scientific value of your work. If you have no precise idea about the best topic for your research, you should turn to your supervisor for a piece of advice. As a rule, they do their own projects in certain spheres and can recommend you areas that require additional attention.
Below, you can see a list of actual and quite interesting topics for a thesis paper in economics.
- Do unemployment rates grow together with economics?
- The correlation between productivity and growth of economics.
- How does growth of interest rates affect consumption and is there any correlation between them?
- Is there any difference between unemployment in the USA and European countries?
- How changes of oil prices affect the economics of the USA and other countries in the world.
- Reasons that make salaries and prices vary in different regions of the United States.
- How the US dollar affects the value of currency and development of economics in other countries.
- Unemployment and labor mobility in the USA.
- How labor regulation affects unemployment rates in the United States.
- Do other countries influence the development of economics in the USA and how do they affect it?
- Development and evolution of consumption in the USA over the past 20 years.
- The correlation of merges and productivity for small business.
- Innovative business in the USA: differences and similarities to innovative enterprises in Europe.
- How development of regions can affect the general development and profit.
- Changes at the job market through the past 20 years: destruction and creation of jobs.
- The place of self-employment in the general economics and development.
- Governmental support that self-employment can or cannot have.
- The effect immigration to the USA causes on employment and productivity.
- The role of social capital in development of economics.
- The role of family business in economics and its place in the today’s business sphere.